Tuesday, July 27, 2010

*Warning, This has NOTHING to do with Sims :]

Well, yesterday, I drank 5 Red Bulls. And I woke up this morning browsing my facebook, and I noticed that on my wall that I wrote and I quote," Imma grow a beard, be jealous motha...." And you know where it goes. I do not remember when I logged into facebook last night and wrote it, but I guess that's what 5 Red Bulls do to you. But Red Bull is an ENERGY DRINK. I think it has some effect on me, that makes me drunk (Hmph, younger kids read this.)Okay Red Bull makes me see butterflies, Yea.

Anyways, I remember watching The Hangover, and to my memory, it was so HILARIOUS. Lmao. Alan is by far the coolest person in the movie. Hahahahaha. And so now I know what to do when I have a tiger in my bathroom, and what NOT to do when I go to Vegas. Ohhh. And the baby who's name is Carlos XD Lmao, he was so cute.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. That reminds me of this one time my friends and I stayed up until 4 a.m. on red bull. We had no idea what we had done until I was looking through the pictures on my cell phone that night. I deleted those photos right away.
    Most people don't realise that red bull and a bunch of other energy drinks contain small traces of alcohol. So I guess if you drink five of them, you very well could get drunk.

    ReplyDelete